Monday, September 17, 2012

He and I.


I had a bad vulvar vestibulitis flare up today.

I feel like I have a hundred paper cuts all over my lady bits.

I drank almost nothing today to keep my acidic pee away from the cuts.

I tried to hold my urine as long as possible.

It didn’t work.

I wet the bed.

I wet the very bed my husband was asleep in.

I woke him up and broke the news to him.

He reacted with 100% love and sorrow for my suffering.

He was still half asleep.  

He helped me get our bed resituated.

He slipped quickly back to dreamland.

I am in so much pain but I am so blessed by this husband of mine.

I don’t need gifts or special date nights or flowery compliments.

I just need my husband to love me in spite of wetting our bed.

He does.

I am happiest with him. 

He is happiest with me. 

I am blessed.


1 comment: